When your business has grown significantly and your data becomes more and more important, Online Data Backup is what you will need.
The Enterprise Online Backup Solution:
Enterprise Online Backup is going to be meant for those who have lots of computers and users involved with keeping data safe.
This should be an area of Online Backup where you would need to start thinking about getting all the necessary features figured out before you jump into any big plans.
Once your business is this size, it will take more research to figure out what you need. We have broken down this down and found companies that match your needs. Hopefully this strategy guide will help you and your company make the best decision.
5+ Computers and 5+ Users - Enterprise Online Backup:
- iBackup - Professional Plans: start at $14.95/month ($149.00/yr) for 15GB
- Database backup, Multiple accounts and up to 30 versions of a file.
- ElephantDrive - Enterprise Edition:
- $115/month ($920/year) or 250GB up to 25 users
- $215/month ($1720/year) for 500GB up to 50 users
- Box.net - Have to call for estimate. Unlimited users and storage.
Pros and Cons of Enterprise Online Backup:
- Simplifies data storage
- Provides access for multiple user
- Enables easy sharing among colleagues
- Makes management of data less troublesome
- Businesses with larger data requirements will pay more
- Needs available tech support in emergencies