Backblaze has become more and more popular over the years as an Online Backup provider. It’s pricing plans and types of service are like Mozy or Carbonite, but with a simpler feel.
They regard ease of use as an important trait of Online Backup.
- Founded in 2007 by current CEO Gleb Budman.
- Located in Palo Alto, CA
- First to announce unlimited online backup for businesses
- Recommended by over 50 online backup articles online
- Renown for their encryption techniques
Backblaze Features & Plans:
- Backblaze Home Online Backup - $5/month or $50/year
- Backblaze Business Online Backup - $50/computer/year
Backblaze Technical Features:
File versioning, remote access, mac and windows support, DVD & USB drive recovery, auto & custom throttling, secure encryption, and many more options
Backblaze Backup Support:
- Phone Support: No
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: No
- Live Support Chat: No
- FAQ & Knowledge base: No
- Guides: Yes
- Blog: Yes
- Facebook: Yes
- Twitter: Yes