Box.net’s goal is to bring easy cloud computing to everyone with the same high quality technology and service a big corporation can get. They have partnered with many different companies to make the service easily accessible to all individuals and to reach out into the world with many arms.
- Founded in 2005 by Aaron Levie and Dylan Smith
- Located in Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Provides service to over 4 Million people including fortune 1000 companies
- Over 115 employees
- 60,000 business clients
Box.net Features & Plans:
- Personal Plan - Starts at $9.99/month for 25GB
- Business Plan - Starts at $15 per user a month for 500GB
- Enterprise Plan - Have to call for estimate. Unlimited users and storage.
Box.net Technical Features:
File sharing, mobile app access, password protected sharing, download stats, sync desktop files, administrator console, version history, google apps integration, encrypted storage and transfer, custom branding, role-based access control.
Box.net Backup Support:
- Phone Support: Yes 24/7
- Email Support: No
- Ticket System: Yes
- Live Support Chat: No
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: No
- Twitter: Yes
- Blog: Yes