IBackup offers the essential in online backup services. They have a streamlined process which includes easy to use applications, convenient access, and reliability. IBackup doesn’t go over and beyond to cross the line into major device syncing (iPhone apps, etc...) but specializes in being the best at online backup.
- Calabasas, CA
- Founded in 1995 by Raghu Kulkarni, President and CEO of Pro Softnet Corp.
- Worked with several Fortune 100 companies
- Winner of multiple awards including ‘favorite backup service' by PC World Magazine
IBackup Features & Plans:
- Economy Plans: start at $9.95/month ($99.50/yr) 10GB
- No database backup, or sub accounts built in.
- Enhanced Backup Plans: start at $14.95/month ($149.50/yr) for 15GB
- Database backup, no sub accounts on lower plans.
- Workgroup Plans: start at $20.00/month ($216.00/yr) for 10GB
- Database backup, starts with 3 sub accounts.
- Professional Plans: start at $14.95/month ($149.00/yr) for 15GB
- Database backup, Multiple accounts and up to 30 versions of a file.
IBackup Technical Features:
Versioning (snapshot) support, IBackup for Windows,Linux and Mac, IBackup Drive, Sub-Accounts, Web-Manager, WebFolders, Sharing, SQL/Exchange/Oracle Service Database Backup, and much more...
- Phone Support: Yes - Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST
- Email Support: Yes 24/7
- Ticket System: No
- Live Support Chat: Yes 24/7
- Support Forums: Yes
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes
- Case Studies: Yes