Mozy’s goal is to make Back up a simple, stand alone process that happens automatically. They give you the essentials without overloading you with features you may never need. They are a well known and formed company owned by EMC which is an established publicly traded company.
- Headquartered in Seattle, WA and office in Utah, England, Ireland, China, and Canada.
- Founded by current CEO Josh Coates in 2005, Now owned by EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC)
- 270+ Employees
- 1 million customers, 60,000 business customers
- 50 petabytes of backed up information
- Worldwide data centers
Mozy Features & Plans:
- Mozy Free - 2GB free with limited support and features
- Mozy Home - $4.95/month ($54.45/ 1 year, $103.95/ 2 years)
- Mozy Pro - $3.95/month + $.50 per GB/month
- Mozy Server - $6.95/month + $.50 per GB/month
Comes with: Unlimited Storage Space, Secure Server Storage, Automatic Backup and Much More...
Mozy Technical Features:
Versioning (snapshot) support, Encryption, Automatic, scheduled, and incremental backups, Bandwidth throttling, Multiple restore options and more..
Mozy requires: Windows XP, Vista and 7 or Mac OSX
- 24/7 Support: Yes
- Phone Support: 866-789-6699
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: Yes
- Live Support Chat: Yes
- Support Forums: Yes
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes
- Company Blog: Yes