About SOS Online Backup:
SOS Online Backup is a company that gives you the essentials for backing up your important files. Specializing in easy to use software for multiple users and for businesses. They have a strong knowledge base and experienced people working for them. If your looking for secure access for more then one person on a single account SOS Online Back up is great.
SOS Online Backup Facts:
- Located in Torrance, CA and has office in several other countries.
- Founded in 2001. Current CEO is Ken Shaw
- Almost 10 years experience in Online Backup
- More than 250 employees
- More than $20 million a year in revenue
- Privately held
SOS Backup Features & Plans:
- Home Plan: $9.95/month (or $79.95/year) for 50GBs. $99.95/year for 100GB. Up to 5 PCs. Less features.
- Company Plan: Starting at $120/year for 10GBs on unlimited PCs.
SOS Backup Technical Features:
Versioning archive support, Use on multiple computers, local drive support, mobile access, different pricing plans (call for estimate), easy to use software.
SOS Backup Support:
- Phone Support: No
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: Yes
- Live Support Chat: No
- Support Forums: No
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes
- Live Webinars: Yes