Sugarsync brings cloud computing, sharing and backing up together. Sugarsync has grown a lot in 2009 and is a great new start up company to get involved with. They have raised between 20 million and 50 million dollars and are looking for dramatic growth in the coming years. They are a private company with a strong dedicated team.
- Located in San Mateo, CA
- Founded by Gibu Thomas and Ben Strong in 2004, is now run by management team headed by CEO, Laura Yecies
- 40+ Employees
- Growing fast with lots of interest from investors
- Plans for everyone
SugarSync Features & Plans:
- Personal Plans Start at $7.49/month ($74.99/year) for 60 GBs and 1 user
- Business Plans Start at $55/month ($550/year) for 1 TBs and 3 users
- Add a user - $9.99/month
- Add storage $29.99 per 100 GB/month
Features: Online Backup, Remote Access, Sharing, Data Security and Much More...
SugarSync Technical Features:
Back up any folder on your computer, Real-time changes, Versioning, Sync across multiple users with options, access through the web (simple document editing), Share files/folders/publish to Facebook photos, Auto create sharable photo albums, Stream music to Internet enabled device (iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Computer).
SugarSync works with: iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian, Mobile Website.
SugarSync supports: Windows XP, Vista and 7 - Mac OSX - Platform and mobile API
International integration: Yes
- 24/7 Support: Yes
- Phone Support: Yes (Subscription Based, 6AM to 5PM Monday - Friday PST)
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: Yes
- Live Support Chat: Yes
- Support Forums: Yes
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes
- Company Blog: Yes